Gas and Electricity In Your Home
Once you accept your tenancy, you will need to contact the property’s energy supplier. If you wish to change energy supplier you will be responsible for arranging your own utilities connection.
You will need to take a reading of your current meters and pass this information on to the new suppliers. You will need to show a copy of your tenancy agreement that you signed at the office. You should allow seven working days for the supplies to be connected.
- Electricity supply enquiry: 0845 6000 102
- Scottish Power: 0845 270 3600
- British Gas: 0845 955 5510
- EDF Energy: 0800 096 9000
- Alliance Electricity & Gas: 0800 028 3028