You can report a repair
- By telephone - On 0207 926 0690/ 0697
- In writing
- In person - Please come into the estate housing office at, 147 Brixton Road, SW9 6LZ
- By Email firstname.lastname@example.org - Please remember to include your contact details.
What you can expect from us - Our Repair Standards
Cowley RMO staff aim to provide you with the best possible repairs service to your home and communal areas.
The repairs service forms part of your tenancy agreement and this charter contains clear information regarding the level of service you can expect from us.
Our staff and/or contractors who work in your home will:
- Have the appropriate qualifications and/or experience to execute the required work
- Be polite and courteous
- Show identification before entering your property
- Be clean and tidy
- Not to start work outside your property without letting you know
- Arrange appointments with you if access is required
- Keep safe all materials and equipment used
- Clear up after the work is complete
- Not to use audio equipment without your prior permission
- Not smoke in your property
- Use dust sheets and protective covers to protect your possessions
- Ensure that at the end of each day you have working gas, water, electrical, heating and cooking services or an alternative
- Respect your cultural priorities or personal circumstances
- Take meal and comfort breaks away from your property.