Household Insurance

Cowley RMO does not provide household contents insurance for its residents.

It is recommended that you arrange your own insurance. Lambeth Council does operate competitive insurance cover through Housing Insurance Services for both Tenants and Leaseholder’s.

Leaflets and forms regarding this service are available in our reception or you can call 01962 8444 54 for further information.