Leaseholder - Repairs
What repairs am I responsible for?
Leaseholders are responsible for maintaining the inside of their property.
- Floor surfaces including floorboards
- Ceilings and plaster board
- Plaster or plasterboard to the walls
- Glass in the windows but not the window frames
- All doors and frames inside the flat, including the front and back doors
- Pipes, wires and cables that service your property only
- Decorations inside the property
- All fixtures and fittings inside the property, including plumbing, sinks, bath and toilet
- Electrical and gas appliances
What repairs are Lambeth Council responsible for?
- Repairs to structure including your Roof
- Repairs to the outside of your property and common areas
- Blockages to waste pipes external to your property
- Burst or leaking pipes external to your property
How do I report a repair?
Leaseholders can report a repair in exactly the same way as council Residents. Please refer to the repairs section of the Leaseholders handbook or Cowley RMO Welcome Pack.