Get Involved at Cowley
We want to work with residents to provide an excellent housing service. To do this we encourage you to get involved in a number of different ways.
We seek involvement by:
- Holding public meetings and listening to residents opinions
- Publishing newsletters
- Hold estate inspections with residents
- Carrying out improvement and satisfaction surveys
- Consult with residents regarding our service charters
- Consult with residents regarding major repairs improvement plans and plan maintenance
- Seek feedback
- Provide opportunity to elect Residents board members
- Consult on Best Vale issues
- Providing a clear and transparent housing management service
- Developing an estate specific compact
- Working in partnership with local community projects for example Brixton Road Youth Centre to provide activities to all residents.